If you're applying for the NVAR Top Producer's Club, you'll need to generate the production report for the year you are applying.
Bright MLS Report Printing Instructions:
How to Print an Agent Production Report:
- Click Market Research.
- Under Market History click Agent and Office Production.
- Click Agent Production Report.
- Enter a Start Date and an End Date in the fields or use the Calendar lookup Matrix calendar icon.
- Begin typing in the name of the agent that you want to view the report for or use the lookup Matrix Lookup icon .
- Select the agent’s name from the dropdown.
- Click Generate Report.
Please Note: Volume totals for the NVAR Top Producer’s Club are an accumulation of properties settled during the award year from January 1 to December 31.
The production report from Bright MLS includes properties only listed in the MLS. Annual rental volume and units, land sales, commercial transactions and out-of-state transactions can be included in your total. You must manually add these numbers to the value of your production report.
If you have any issues generating your production report, please contact Bright MLS Customer Support directly at 1-844-55-BRIGHT.
For questions about the NVAR Top Producer’s Club, please contact Joanne Salazar at firstname.lastname@example.org