BECOME A SPEAKER!
NVAR SPEAKER APPLICATION PROCESS OVERVIEW
Thank you for your interest in offering an educational program at the Northern Virginia Association of REALTORS® (NVAR). We have a history of providing high quality educational programs to our members.
To be considered for a NVAR endorsed program, speakers must agree to provide educational content only and abide by NVAR’s guidelines, which will be provided if selected. In addition, speakers and programs must meet the following criteria:
- Speaker must be a member of NVAR
- Program must be relevant in the current real estate market
- Topic must be timely and have a well-defined focus
- Presentation must provide a practical application of materials
- Speaker must provide a 2-5 minute video demonstration
- Program lengths are limited to 1 to 4 hours
Program may or may not carry continuing education credit for Virginia Real Estate Licensees. If your program has not been previously approved by the Virginia Real Estate Board for continuing education credit, you must be willing to work with NVAR to obtain approval of any program NVAR deems appropriate to submit for credit.
If you meet the criteria set forth above and wish to be considered, please send us:
- A completed NVAR Speaker Application Form
- Course materials, including outline, power point and hand-outs
- Speaker’s Resume
- A link to your video demonstration
Please email these items to: Education@NVAR.com. You will receive confirmation of receipt of your completed application. Approval of any program is within the sole discretion of NVAR, including scheduling and any additional terms and conditions.
If you have any questions about educational programs offered at NVAR, please email the Education Department or call Reneé Brown or Brenda Heffernan at (703) 207-3244. Thank you again for your interest in offering an educational program at NVAR!