September 10, 2021
Welcome to FIVE FOR FRIDAY: A weekly roundup of Public Policy Issues and Headlines from around the Northern Virginia Region, the Commonwealth and on Capitol Hill.
1. NAR Concerned over Proposed Limitations on Real Estate Investment
2. Virginia leads nation in distribution of federal rent relief
3. Silver Line’s second phase could open to passengers early next year
4. Get Involved in Northern Virginia’s Transportation Future
5. Here's how Metro could transform the Blue, Orange and Silver lines in the coming decades