Send us photos of yourself engaging with the community!
Submit your photos online here. Please make a $15 minimum investment in NV/RPAC for each photo you enter.
- Please make sure that your photo(s) is your sole, original work.
- Photos cannot include obscene, pornographic, violent or illegal images.
- Photos cannot include real estate listings or business advertising content.
- Entries cannot include images that are copyrighted or trademarked by a a person other than the photographer.
- Entries that do not meet these requirements, in the sole discretion of NV/RPAC, will be disqualified.
By submitting your photo(s), you certify that it is your original work and that you have the legal right to enter it in this contest. You also grant NVAR and NV/RPAC a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to publish your photo and your name without further permission, notice or compensation except where prohibited by law.
A panel of celebrity judges will review the photos without knowing the name of the contestant.
NV/RPAC will announce the winner in June 2019. The winning photo will be displayed in a full-page ad of the July/August edition of Re+VIEW magazine and on NVAR.com and the winner will be acknowledged at this year's NVAR Convention in October.
Contest open to all NVAR members in good standing. All contributions support Realtors® Political Action Committee (RPAC). A contribution to RPAC is divided between the Northern Virginia/RPAC (40%), RPAC of Virginia (30%) and National RPAC (30%). An NV/RPAC contribution is not deductible for federal income tax purposes. Contributions to RPAC are voluntary and are used for political purposes: to support or oppose candidates and issues that may affect the real estate industry or for political grassroots campaigns. Up to 30% of your individual (non-corporate) contribution may be sent to National RPAC and is charged against your limits under federal law (52 U.S.C. 30116).