Before putting a lockbox on a listing you must follow the steps below in order to assign a lockbox to a different region or association like Maryland. Agents in those specific regions will not be able to access the lockbox unless you customize the box. Please follow the steps below in order to do so.
- Remove the shackle from the lockbox.
- Insert your SentriCard® into card reader. Type in password and click Login.
- Click Customize a Lockbox.
- From the Select Lockbox window, select the lockbox you want to assign to another Region/Association.
- Click the serial number of the lockbox.
- On the Customize a Lockbox window, you'll see a Region drop-down list. Click the drop-down list and select a Region/Association.
- Click Finish.
The Card Utility will update your SentriCard®. When finished, remove your SentriCard® from the card reader.
Insert your SentriCard® into the lockbox. The lockbox will make a series of beeps.
Insert the shackle into the lockbox at the listing.
NOTE: Do not insert the shackle until you place the lockbox on the listing. Releasing the shackle after customizing the lockbox could cause you to lose your settings. If you need assistance, contact SentriLock® support at 877-736-8745 .