NVAR Brokerage Spirit Award Rules and Eligibility Criteria
1. Nominees may be entire Brokerages or only one office of the brokerage.
2. Nominees must be members of NVAR in good standing.
3. Nominees should have created and encouraged opportunities in their brokerages to have a charitable impact in their neighborhoods. Volunteer activities are not limited to real estate or housing issues.
4. Nominees should have made a significant contribution of personal time. Contributions of money, materials, and other resources will be considered as well.
5. Nominees will be considered on the following:
- Percentage of office that participates in volunteer activities,
- Impact of contribution,
- Broadness of impact,
- Project's suitability as a role model for other real estate offices
6. The award is intended to recognize office or brokerage-wide contributions.
7. Nominee's community work must have taken place during the time frame on the application but ongoing efforts before that time frame will also be considered.
8. Nominations must consist of a completed entry form. Any member of the office may nominate the office/brokerage. In addition, nominations can come from the charities that they partner with.
9. All entries will be verified. Nominees may be asked to provide additional documents to support their involvement.