1. What services does Interstate provide?
Interstate provides a wide variety of services ranging from transport and relocation to warehousing and logistics. Interstate has resources to help clients efficiently plan, move, relocate and store their valuables.
2. What do Commercial Mover Services entail?
As a Commercial Mover, Interstate provides:
- A free, on-site survey, consultation and detailed cost proposal.
- Office and classroom moves and reconfigurations, including temporary storage and advice on other workplace health and safety-related measures for facilitating a safe return to work or school during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Pre-move planning services.
- Project management services.
- Packing and crating of furniture.
- Loading and transportation of assets.
- Delivery and set up in your new location.
- Removal/recycling of surplus furniture and equipment.
- Computer disconnect/reconnect services.
- Relocating racks, servers and other technology.
- Modular furniture disassembly/reassembly.
3. Is Interstate a trusted service provider for Realtors®?
With over 75 years of experience, a 97% client satisfaction rating and as one of the second largest office movers
in the Greater D.C. area, you can trust Interstate with your commercial move. Interstate's skilled move teams follow stringent packing policies and undergo 80 hours of hands-on training to ensure they are effective and efficient when managing the commercial move.
4. Does Interstate provide Residential Moving Services?
Interstate provides Residential Services with an effective and straightforward approach. Assigned Move Consultants and Move Coordinators work together to oversee all the details and logistics of the move, taking the burden of planning off clients shoulders. The coordinator determines the schedule and sets milestones to make sure everything is on-time and on-budget.
All of Interstate's residential moving team members undergo a strict background check and drug screening. Newly hired movers and packers are required to complete a comprehensive and rigorous hands-on training curriculum in Interstate's on-site learning center.
Interstate's moving crews take special care of household goods, using a unique ULTRAWRAP service. This includes wrapping larger items (like furniture) before they leave a home and placing them on Interstate trucks which have been specially designed to keep items safe and secure during the move. Interstate also uses state-of-the-art packing materials, digital inventory and GPS tracking systems to ensure belongings are protected and accounted for every step of the way.
5. What else should I know about Interstate?
Interstate has compiled their expertise and experience from the past 75 years within their Resource Center
. The Interstate team has decades of experience in transportation, storage, logistics and employee relocation services to individuals, military service members, corporations and government agencies. For all information you may need to know, visit Interstate's website by clicking here