Contact Your Representative



NVAR regularly works with Northern Virginia’s elected representatives at the federal, state and local levels.

Federal Officials: United States Senate and House of Representatives
State Officials: Virginia Executive Branch, Senate of Virginia and House of Delegates
Local Officials: Counties of Arlington and Fairfax; Cities of Alexandria, Falls Church and Fairfax; and Towns of Clifton, Herndon and Vienna.
Legislative and Regulatory Agencies: U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), Virginia Real Estate Board (VREB), Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation (DPOR), Common Interest Communities Board (CIC), Virginia Housing Commission (VHC)

Not sure who is representing you? Click here to find your elected officials.

Elected Officials

  • Federal

  • State

  • Arlington

  • City of Alexandria

  • City of Fairfax

  • City of Falls Church

  • Fairfax County

  • Town of Clifton

  • Town of Herndon

  • Town of Vienna

  • Legislative and Regulatory Agencies