by. Grace Mathias
Meet Patricia: Over the past 40+ years in the business, Patricia Wirth has experienced incredible success in the real estate field. She has also seen numerous changes in the industry, most notably the revisions made in legal contracts. In 1974 they were only two pages (compared to some 30+ page contracts used now). Additionally, contracts were rarely made using technology as a means of signing.
Many of the standard processes Realtors® know today were vastly different early in Patricia’s career:
- Current lending processes are more complex because there are so many programs to best fit buyers’ needs.
- Home inspections were rare.
- Settlements occurred with all parties present in one location.
- Showing appointments were coordinated directly with the seller. Home warranties were often not part of contract negotiations.
- The Multiple Listing Service consisted of cards delivered to each office with property information.
Patricia attributes her success to meeting the requirements and needs of her clients, resulting in the smoothest transaction possible. She gains trust and respect, which leads to referrals for years to come. Patricia recently resold a house she originally sold over 40 years ago. She is also working with children and grandchildren of previous clients, stating, “Making your client the priority and properly fulfilling their expectations will guarantee future listings and listings.”
Through Patricia’s notable success, she has been a member of the NVAR Top Producer’s Club for 40+ years. She has achieved this through diligent work, ethics, and meeting the sales volume requirements. She has maintained close contact with the group through monthly meetings and by staying informed with real estate practices and regulations, viewing the Top Producer’s Club as an incredible source of knowledge.
In 2022, The Top Producer's Club will have quarterly networking events. Top Producer's can find more information about them on the TPC Facebook page!