1. How long has your company provided service to Realtors® and/or consumers in our region?
Super has been around for about 5 years, and in the region for about 3 years now.
2. Discuss the company's history of involvement with NVAR.
Super has been involved with NVAR for coming up on 3 years as a sponsor. We sponsor events for agents and educate them on the differences between home warranty companies, as well as how Super is reinventing the home warranty industry.
"We know your business is only as strong as the relationships you build with all your clients. Super is focused on keeping you top-of-mind with your clients."
3. What makes your company stand out from the competition in Northern Virginia?
Super is reinventing the home warranty industry. We use to technology to deliver a better experience for homeowners—from the ease of scheduling services through our mobile app to the convenience of cashless transactions with our digital payment system. We also know caring for a home means more than just fixing breakdowns. Our Concierge can coordinate many home services, whether you need your windows washed or your gutters cleaned.
4. Describe any public service programs that connect you to the Northern Virginia community.
In Northern Virginia, our Super reps are well connected with St. Timothy Church and St. Athanasius Coptic Orthodox Church, and the HOPE Organization. They also have worked extensively with inner city youth, mentoring children with Horton's Kids.
5. Anything else that Northern Virginia Realtors® or consumers should know about your company?
We know your business is only as strong as the relationships you build with all your clients. Super is focused on keeping you top-of-mind with your clients both past and present–and helping to make caring for their homes seamless and easy.