Earlier this week, I shared with you some information related to steps we have taken at NVAR in response to concerns surrounding the COVID-19 virus (coronavirus).
Our top priority continues to be the health and safety of our members and employees. Toward that end, we are committed to instituting procedures and best practices to maintain a safe environment in our facilities. We also want to reinforce our collective responsibility as good neighbors and citizens by helping to contain the spread of the coronavirus within the larger community.
Effective March 15 through April 20, the following policies and procedures will be in effect at NVAR.
- All on-site and off-site NVAR events and programs (with the exception of education classes such as CE, PLE and Designations, as explained below) will be postponed. This includes any committee, forum, advisory group, task force or other meeting.
- During this time period, all education classes will be held virtually. Registered students will be contacted with login instructions. If you wish to cancel your class registration, all fees will be refunded.
- If you have registered for an event or program scheduled between March 15 and April 19, you will be contacted regarding its postponement.
- If you are a member of a committee, forum, advisory group, or task force, you will be contacted by your staff liaison with information about rescheduling.
- Until further notice, if you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms or have concerns over the safety of our programs, NVAR will refund any registration fees incurred for classes or events.
- At this time, except as noted above, NVAR facilities will remain open for business. However, if you have recently traveled to a country or location with reported outbreaks or have been in close contact with someone who has traveled in such a location, please refrain from visiting NVAR facilities until confirming that you do not show symptoms.
NVAR resources that can help you seamlessly serve your clients and build your business will continue to be accessible 24/7 through NVAR.com/ShopRealtor
. It’s more than a store: the online Shop Realtor® experience is your gateway to products and services from all three levels of the Realtor® association – delivered in a way that aligns with the way that you do business, and from the comfort and security of your own home.