The Best Practices for Brokers in 2021.
"Selling real estate is a lot different today than it was 2, 5 or 10 years ago. You have to work in the business if you want to really be successful. Long gone are the days of putting a sign out front and an ad in the paper.”
Starting your own brokerage is a big step. Even the most seasoned real estate professionals face obstacles and setbacks when first starting out. The best way to feel comfortable in this new environment is learn from your network, trust your business instincts, be confident with your decisions and know that you are not alone in the process.
Join Brad Allen, Broker of The ART of Real Estate Brokerage for Secrets of Success: Best Practices for Small Brokers in 2021 on
Wednesday, August 18th at 2PM.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to grow your business the right way.
- How to stay focused on what really matters, and pay attention to opportunities that could potentially be over-looked.
- Strategies in organizing your business for maximum efficiency.
- How to make a lasting positive impact on each and every client interaction.
- How to overcome obstacles that may arise, and how to learn from those challenges moving forward.
Brad realizes the importance of innovation in order to give clients the best service possible, and always seeks new ways to integrate technology into his business whenever possible. Brad believes hard work and determination are the driving factors when just starting out.
Join us on Wednesday, August 18th at 2PM for an insiders-look at how Brad Allen, REALTOR® Magazine’s 30 under 30, has gotten to where he is today.
We look forward to seeing you!